Terms & Conditions
1. Room tariff is subject to change from time to time.
2. The guest will pay the total room charges at the time of Online Booking. If any discrepancy arises during booking, please bear with the Temple Administration.
3. At the time of online booking, the guest must submit his/her personal details. At the time of check-in, the guest must submit his/her ID proof.
4. Check-In is allowed from morning 5 AM to 12 Mid night only. Room rent will be calculated on 24 hour basis. Request to change the check-in and check-out date and time will not be entertained after online booking. Front gate will be closed at 12 Mid Night.
5. Usual cleaning (Sweeping, Mopping and Dusting) time is from 8AM to 12 Noon and linen (Bed Sheet, Pillow Cover and Bath Towel) shall be changed of the occupied rooms on every alternative days. These activities will be performed on the presence of the guest.
6. During power failure, AC will be operated through DG set in Gundicha Bhakta Nivas only.
7. Rooms will be booked as per standardized occupancy basis.
8. Barat Procession (DJ Sound, explosion of Crackers, light procession etc) are not allowed inside Bhakta Nivas Premises. For Barat Refreshment, Conference Hall can be used only.
9. Extra person(s) will be charged as per standard rate, if the age is above 12 years.
10. A person can book for maximum period of 10 days only.
11. Booking can be done before 1 hour but not exceeding 3 months.
12. GST will be applicable for room rent having more than or equal to Rs. 1000/-
13. Smoking, consumption of alcohol and non-veg foods are strictly prohibited. In case of indulgence in unhealthy and offensive activities, Temple Administration has the right to evacuate the room(s) without any refund.
14. "Lift" and "Hot water" is available for AC rooms only in all the three guesthouses. TV is available only for AC rooms of "Nilachala Bhakta & Yatri Nivas" and "Gundicha Bhakta Nivas". In "Neeladri Bhakta Nivas" and for non-ac rooms of "Gundicha Bhakta Nivas", TV is available in common areas.
15. Any dispute arising out of online booking of rooms shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at puri.
16. Unmarried couples are not allowed. Shree Jagannath Temple Administration reserves the right to take appropriate action against the violators.
17. Any Sradha Karma or any Sudhi Kriya related to death matter are not permissible inside bhakta nivas premises.
18. We are always trying to provide best services to the devotees of "Shree Jagannath". In case of sudden failure of DG set or escalator etc, please bear with the Temple Administration.
19. Shree Jagannatha Temple Administraion has reserved the rights to cancel the booking at any point of time due to unavoidable circumstances.
20. Functions like Marriage are not allowed in the Bhakta Nivas premises.
21. Guest has to follow the COVID-19 appropriate behaviour during his/her stay at the Guest house.
Cancellation done beyond 15 days from the date and time of check-in, 100% room rent will be refunded and cancellation done within or in 15 days from the date and time of check-in, only 50% room rent will be refunded. Request to cancel the booking after check in time will not be entertained.
This web portal does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually.
Wherever the Web portal requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the web portal to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this web portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.